[spectre] The second pennant by Matthew Williamson at the WAG is out now!

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 09:32:01 CEST 2013

Dear friends & colleagues,

the second new pennant by Matthew Williamson (every week a new one!) for
the Widget Art Gallery on IPhone, IPod touch and IPad, is OUT now!
Form August 20th to September 20th, 2013.
http://www.chiarapassa.it/upcoming.html

About the WAG:

The “WAG" is a mini 3-dimensional, single room gallery that fits into your
pocket 'cause I've developed it for IPhone, IPod Touch and I Pad. Every
month, directly on your mobile, The “WAG” hosts a solo digital art
exhibition related to the dynamic site-specific contest. So, the Widget Art
Gallery works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary
exhibitions and as a permanent collections museum because conserves all the
past exhibitions inside an online archive. For IPhone and IPod touch, just
copy this url http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag/mobile/ in Safari and choose:
“add to home” and the WAG's icon will be saved on your IPhone. Do the same
for IPad but paste this other URL: http://www.chiarapassa.it/wagipad/mobile/,
or download the widget version for Mac osx dashboard at:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html
Past exhibitions at: http://the-widget-art-gallery.blogspot.com/

About the exhibition:

Matthew Williamson: "New Pennants"

Wandering down a narrow pathway you spy in the distance a banner fluttering
lightly in the wind. As you get closer, you notice the message written on
it "follow me for more soft grunge". Enjoy this set of pennants, specially
made for WAG, featuring quotes from a variety of blogging community self-
promotional tags. matthew-williamson.com

Enjoy the show!

Best regards, Chiara.

--
Chiara Passa - multimedia artist