[spectre] TMV Brand

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Sat Dec 7 14:39:18 CET 2013

TMV Brand (637 photo-pages; vol 1) $66.99
TMV Brand (926 photo-pages; vol 2) $77.99

A re-purposed haute couture implosive collection of TMV Brand Denim Mini
Skirts sucked-up betwixt vibrant local insertions of viciously
compressed/distressed tropical/topical pinhole-panoramas -- lush/limpid
conspiracy theories and unseemly/undulating specious-speculation! What
more will you want!?

I've scrunched-down this version (it's likely quite-OK), so as to
superficially comply with Amazon dictates but as always, you'd be ever
so much better-off with the fullest-resolution (325/620mb) supporter's
version, directly from the artist: never/ever sold to institutions:
email me bbraceATeskimoDOTcom: same price ($66.99/$77.99) but no insular
quid pro quo graft! Make the effort/difference. Take a stand: signify!

Together we're working hard to make sure we were better off yesterday
than we are today. Unhemmed source. Super Cute! Habeas Corpus!

http://bbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http://bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GY8JOUO
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H266X9M