[spectre] the i-node scholarship

Katerina Karoussos kkaroussos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:59:25 CET 2013

THE I-NODE POST-DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP
FROM THE IONION CENTER FOR THE ART AND CULTURE

As part of an effort to contribute to the development of the research during
the period of economical crisis, the host Institution of the I-Node, The
Ionion Center for the Arts and Culture, invites nominations and applications
for the I-Node Post-doctoral partial Scholarship. The scholarship covers
half of the total post-doctoral fees.
Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of academic achievement,
scholarly promise and the potential to add to the diversity of the Planetary
Collegium community.
For inquiries and applications send an e-mail to ionionode at gmail.com to
declare your interest until February 13, 2013