[spectre] Call for Participation: WEDDING SESSION

Annika Haas annikahaas at web.de
Fri Feb 8 13:32:48 CET 2013

Call for Participation

WEDDING SESSION | April 06 + April 04 2013 | Berlin Wedding

We are looking for short presentations about work/ in progress at the intersection of arts and philosophy.
Participate with sketches, samples, material, experimental setups and work you would like to reopen.
We will take this material to improvise with as artists, theoreticians, researchers and hybrid identities… And what would a Wedding Session be without its guests!
Please click here to see the detailed call: http://bit.ly/11TeVir
Deadline: March 01, 2013

WEDDING SESSION will take place as part of the Conference: Performative Philosophie - Denken im Modus der Kunst [ see: http://bit.ly/WGnvM7 ]
in Berlin from April 04 to April 07, 2013.

Unfortunately we cannot provide traveling costs.

---

Annika Haas
Kaleidoskopen
kaleidoskopen at gmail.com