[spectre] Podcasts: TV ON THE RADIO #1. Curated by Kenneth Goldsmith

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:16:47 CET 2013

*Podcast: TV ON THE RADIO #1. Curated by Kenneth Goldsmith
*
When television collides with audio arts, a new and disconcerting
soundtrack emerges, one that can only have been a product of artists
swiping, sampling, détourning, recycling, remixing, and mashing-up sources
emanating from the television. This show rescues ten works, inspired by and
taken from TV.

Link:
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/specials/tvontheradio1_kenneth_goldsmith/capsula
Text and playlist:
http://rwm.macba.cat/uploads/20101130/TVontheradio_eng.pdf
Transcript:
http://rwm.macba.cat/uploads/20110913/TVontheradio_script_eng.pdf

*Podcast: TV ON THE RADIO #2. Curated by Kenneth Goldsmith
*
In this show, we treat visual works as if they're audio and see what
happens. In most cases, we discover that the sounds emanating from the
visual works can stand on their own as great listening experiences.

Link:
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/specials/kenneth_goldsmith_tvontheradio_2/capsula
Text and playlist:
http://rwm.macba.cat/uploads/20110314/TVontheradio2_eng.pdf