[spectre] Fwd: Announcing International Artist Residencies in Budapest 2013

Andreas Broeckmann broeckmann at leuphana.de
Wed Jan 2 09:39:50 CET 2013

Datum: 	Tue, 1 Jan 2013 03:46:13 -0800 (PST)
Von: 	Beata Szechy <bszechy at yahoo.com>

Would you please share / distribute to those you think might be interested?

Thank you.  Happy New Year!

We are now accepting applications from all aspiring and talented artists
across all disciplines to be part of the AIR/HMC, Budapest in 2013.

*CALL FOR ARTISTS*

Next deadline: January 15, 2013

___Session 1: Wednesday May 15, 2013 - Friday, June 7, 2013Deadline:
January 28, 2013

___Session 2: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - Friday, July 5, 2013Deadline:
April 5, 2013

___Session 3: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 - Friday, August 2, 2013Deadline:
April 5, 2013

___Session 4: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 - Friday August 30, 2013Deadline:
April 5, 2013

___Session 5: Thursday, December 26 - Saturday, January 11,
2013Deadline: August 11, 2013

E-mail address: bszechy at yahoo.com

Discipline:  visual artists, writers, performers

Offered program: residency, seminar, artist talk, exhibition, Galleries
& Museum Tour,.

Eligibility: emerging artists

Please visit our website for more information and application form.

*http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id93.html*

The HMC based in Dallas, TX and Budapest, is an artist run, non-profit,
multi-disciplinary arts organization dedicated to excellence,
experimentation, and education in all forms of contemporary art and
culture.  The AIR/HMC, Budapest mission is to bridge cultural,
geographic, and linguistic divides by bringing people together through
the arts in order to foster a greater understanding of world cultures.

The HMC is an award winning 501©3 non-profit organization dedicated to
promoting international art and the understanding of world cultures,
through high quality art exhibitions, cultural exchanges and related
educational programs.  The mission of the HMC is to support artists and
strengthen the arts in their vital role in the lives of people and
communities.  Our goal is to inform and educate the community at large
through cross-cultural exchange, provide an opportunity for artists to
work and exhibit in Hungary, and provide the artists with a supportive
environment and uninterrupted time to work during the residency.

The HMC opened in 1990 as an artistic, educational institution.  We are
invited more then 800 artists, writers, film makers who play an active
part in the field of contemporary art.  During the residency period, we
hold exhibitions, through creative activities, presentations, workshops,
and lectures by the artists.