[spectre] Free Bradley Manning !!!

Séamas Cain seamascain at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 20:23:16 CEST 2013

_____________________________________

Socrates said : “TRUTH IS ABOVE THE LAW” !!!

A speech by Richard Gilman-Opalsky

in solidarity with Bradley Manning ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G_8r5nG1Ag

http://www.uis.edu/politicalscience/faculty/gilman-opalsky/

Free Bradley Manning !!!

_____________________________________

The Court Martial of Bradley Manning

Began on Monday, 3 June 2013 :

It was preceded by a Mass Rally of protest at

Fort Meade, Maryland, on Saturday, 1 June 2013 ...

http://www.veteransforpeace.org/pressroom/news/2013/05/30/veterans-peace-stands-bradley-manning

VETERANS FOR PEACE :

“The Army's persecution of Bradley Manning coincides with the Obama
Administration's crackdown on whistle-blowers and journalists alike.
Over twice as many people are being prosecuted under the 1917
Espionage Act than in all previous administrations combined.”

_____________________________________

http://tinyurl.com/o2cjez7

Fort Meade is the home of the NSA.  That is why they are holding
Manning there — because the home of the National Security
Administration has the highest level of super security.

The activists and rebels who went to Fort Meade were slowly circled
all day long by a helicopter.  As this helicopter made constant,
languid circles around the parade and Mass Rally of about one thousand
protesters, there was much speculation among the crowd that it was
probably using the latest military facial recognition technology to
gather the identities of every protester there.  The United States
calling itself the “Land of the Free” is a joke!

_____________________________________

BRADLEY MANNING : “I wanted the American public to know that not
everyone in Iraq and Afghanistan were targets that needed to be
neutralized, but rather people who were struggling to live in the
pressure-cooker environment of what we call asymmetric warfare!”

http://www.democracynow.org/2013/6/3/bradley_manning_trial_after_3_years

Support The International

Call for Solidarity Action  :

Free Bradley Manning !!!