[spectre] the larger crime

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Wed Jun 26 21:47:04 CEST 2013

>From high above, one sees jugglers with fire torches
performing in front of waiting cars at a red light. Whenever
the light is about to turn green, the artists leave the
street, but they immediately return once the lights are back
to red, repeating their show. With each sequence two
additional jugglers join the group. And finally, when eight
of them are performing simultaneously, blocking the full
width of the road, they simply continue juggling even though
the lights have signalled go. In no time at all an infernal
chorus of horns builds up.

Essay Questions:

Please provide brief answers (1-2 paragraphs) to the
following questions:

 Describe an effective social media campaign you oversaw and
the elements that contributed to its success.

 In your opinion, what makes for an effective and engaging
nonprofit website?

 Describe your experience crafting and/or editing copy for a
publication. How have you approached simplifying complex
issues for the layperson?

                          About investing stocks we will talk

   Frist step to begin your investing stocks process is saving money but you must do
   this carefully, it is not to save only some amount to help in investing beginning
   but you must secure your life by saving suitable amount of money that grantee your
                              expenses for next 6 months.

    Next step is reading, having a basic knowledge make you do successful investing
     stocks process, you must know what is investing stocks?, means help you to do
   better ,how to analysis stocks data ,learn new strategies and how to maximize your
        profits . by doing so searches on google you can get more useful books.

      Next you need to think very careful ,thinking will put you on the right way
                ,before take any actually step think , think and think.

I have a very nice pool home, in a grate location, large
fenced yard. Internet, cable tv, Fruit trees alarm system
killer kitchen. I am looking for a live in girlfriend, you
would not be expected to pay anything to live here, I just
ask that we respect each other. You will be loved and cared
for. Thanks

We live in a world of rapacious corporate goons and
befuddled institutional apologists...

/:b