[spectre] Tatjana Fell | an interview for BLICK

BLICK | online publication displaying interviews with berlinerpool artists blick at berlinerpool.de
Fri May 31 12:45:10 CEST 2013

 <http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEISVRTHQBXBVdX>

 Tracing the organic changes of BERLINERPOOL
<http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQELSVRTHQBXBVdX>
 physical artists' archive.

 INTERVIEWS <http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEKSVRTHQBXBVdX>
 | ABOUT <http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQENSVRTHQBXBVdX>
 | CONTACT <mailto:blick at berlinerpool.de>
 | FACEBOOK <http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEMSVRTHQBXBVdX>

 BLICK <http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEISVRTHQBXBVdX>
 introdues berlinerpools artist Tatjana Fell
<http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEPSVRTHQBXBVdX>
. Tatjana personality is a hyper-active one. She uses her power and
energy to make art, run arttransponder
<http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEOSVRTHQBXBVdX>
 and develop new platforms or possibilities to networking, exchange
knowledge, experiences and artistic strategies. A source of these
multi-task program is an importance of other person and our common
social life as well as a need of constant change to live better, to
understand more and to remove the obstacles in social interactions
and communication with each other.

 <http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEPSVRTHQBXBVdX>

 Blanc Zone, sound installation, Berlin 2013. Photo: Alex Ferraté

 Barbara Kpa: You pointed out the importance of a dialog with the
audience, the participants of your projects. I suppose, you have to
build a dialog with your collaborators too, because from time to time
you collaborate with other artists, theoreticians etc.

 Tatjana Fell: Yes, of course. For me dialogue is always the basis of
a project  no matter if its a collective work or a single project.
To exchange ideas and get new viewpoints and discuss the weaknesses
and contradictories within an idea is incredibly valuable. My
projects never have a fixed vision of the outcome; they grow as a
result of a process and the negotiation with collaborators.
Theoretical discussions and interdisciplinary viewpoints are
extremely enriching for shaping and sharpening the content...

 To read the entire interview visit BLICK website
<http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEPSVRTHQBXBVdX>

 ABOUT <http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQENSVRTHQBXBVdX>
 | CONTACT <mailto:blick at berlinerpool.de>
 | FACEBOOK <http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEMSVRTHQBXBVdX>
 | Cooperation partners: BERLINERPOOL <http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEBSVRTHQBXBVdX>
 | MONDAYNEWS <http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEASVRTHQBXBVdX>

 BLICK <http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEISVRTHQBXBVdX>
 interviews are send via mondaynews <http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQEASVRTHQBXBVdX>
 mailing list. To change your settings chose one of the links below.

mondaynews to a friend click http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQ4ISVRTHQBXBVdX

 Add news at mondaynews.net to your address book or safe list to avoid
junk filters

 To update your subscribtion preferences click this link
http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQ4LSVRTHQBXBVdX

 To unsubscribe and stop receiving mondaynews emails click this link
http://www.mondaynews.net/lists/lt.php?id=Y0sAUQsGBQ4KSVRTHQBXBVdX