[spectre] ( nula ) new filecast: 56606 sound lens. mp3, 8 minutes.

ll ll at detritus.net
Sat Nov 9 15:37:27 CET 2013

56606 sound lens

Situated in a tight spot between railroad tracks and a cliff face, the Cave Monastery of St. Clement at Inkerman, in the Crimea, occupies an unusual sound environment. The concave rock overhang acts as a sound lens, focusing in a small area the acoustic energy emanating from the large scale industrial activities just across the tracks.

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56606
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56606-sound-lens

56565 lost identity

“The man who had lost his identity card remained silent and thoughtful for a few minutes, then said, ‘I have troubled you. Still, if it’s no problem, could you please look around and find me an identity card of someone who has died? Is that possible?’” Mahmud Dowlatabadi,  The Mirror

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56565
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56565-lost-identity

---

all filecasts: http://nula.cc/list