[spectre] Reading Club of “A Hacker Manifesto” by McKenzie Wark and “The Arpanet Dialogues”.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Oct 17 13:47:13 CEST 2013

Sorry for any cross posting...

Reading Club of “A Hacker Manifesto” by McKenzie Wark and “The Arpanet
Dialogues”.

On 21 and 22 October will be held two reading sessions organized by
Furtherfield, Annie Abrahams and Emmanuel Guez.

The events will be broadcasted on the Web and everyone will be capable
of comment and ask questions to the readers. I think this is an
interesting way to discuss critical texts, in a manner that everyone
(both art world people and, if you know what I mean, common people) can
express themselves without limits. (Filippo Lorenzin).

Aileen Derieg, Cornelia Sollfrank, Dmytri Kleiner, Marc Garrett,
Alessandro Ludovico, Jennifer Chan, Lanfranco Aceti and Ruth Catlow.

http://lidentitaaumentata.tumblr.com/post/64287851530/reading-club-of-a-hacker-manifesto-by-mckenzie