[spectre] "Geometric Mechanics" at the Widget Art Gallery. October 23nd - November 23nd, 2013.

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 12:15:19 CEST 2013

Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm glad to present "Geometric Mechanics" by Kate Wilson, at the Widget Art
Gallery on IPhone, IPad and OSX-Dashboard. October  23nd - November 23nd,
2013. http://www.chiarapassa.it/upcoming.html

About the exhibition:

"Geometric Mechanics" by Kate Wilson
Geometric Mechanics is a small-contained architecture where the invisible
elements that hold everything together collide, merge, disappear and
reappear. Artist website:
www.katewilsonprojects.com

About the WAG:

The “WAG" is a mini 3-dimensional, single room gallery that fits into your
pocket 'cause I've developed it for IPhone, IPod Touch and I Pad. Every
month, directly on your mobile, The “WAG” hosts a solo digital art
exhibition related to the dynamic site-specific contest. So, the Widget Art
Gallery works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary
exhibitions and as a permanent collections museum because conserves all the
past exhibitions inside an online archive. For IPhone and IPod touch, just
copy this url http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag/mobile/ in Safari and choose:
“add to home” and the WAG's icon will be saved on your IPhone. Do the same
for IPad but paste this other URL: http://www.chiarapassa.it/wagipad/mobile/,
or download the widget version for Mac osx dashboard at:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html
Past exhibitions at: http://the-widget-art-gallery.blogspot.com/

Best regards, Chiara.

--