[spectre] Trinity interactive dance show at Coded Matter(s) [NL]

listaespecep listaspecep at strangevisions.in
Fri Sep 6 18:10:02 CEST 2013

Dear List,

Next Thursday 10th the audiovisual interactive dance performance
Trinity, will be present in the first edition of Coded Matter(s),
Amsterdam [NL].

Trinity webpage: _http://electronicperformers.in/trinity_en.html_

Coded Matter(s) website: _http://www.codedmatters.nl/event/unfolding-space/_

Come if you around!

All the best,
electronic performers

-----

Coded Matter(s) #1: Explorations in hybrid art, design and music
On Tuesday September 10, FIBER presents the first edition of "Coded
Matter(s)", together with Flemish Art Centre De Brakke Grond
(Amsterdam). Coded Matter(s) is a new series of events exploring the
explosion of digital processes taking place in hybrid art, design and
music and the ripples this causes. During these events artists,
designers, musicians and other creatives will demonstrate the limitless
possibilities offered by digital systems and creative coding platforms
for the creation of visual art, generative design, interactive
installations, multi-sensory performances and enchanting scenography.

The first edition of Coded Matter(s), called "Unfolding Space", will
focus on the development of interactive and sensory spaces. Software is
now managing parts of our city and even influencing the way we interact
socially. New ways of experiencing space are arising with the use of
sensors, projections and mobile technology. Artists and designers are
responding to this with room-sized installations, interactive dance
performances and 'augmented' environments. These developments are
completely transforming our perceptions of space and media. Expect an
evening with talks by interactive artist group LAb[au] (Laboratory for
Architecture and Urbanism, founded in Brussels) and Dutch researcher of
media and urban culture Michiel de Lange, the dance performance
"Trinity" by Barcelona-based Electronic Performers and showcases by
Daniel Berio and others. More names will be announced soon.

You can find more information about the first event on our brand new
website and Facebook event

We are looking forward to seeing you at the first Coded Matter(s)!

Visit Coded Matter(s)
Coded Matter(s) #1: Unfolding Space
September 10, 2013, De Brakke Grond, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
20:30 -- 23:15 (Doors 20:00)
Door EUR 12 / Online pre-sale EUR 10 / CJP EUR 8
Tickets are sold through the website of De Brakke Grond. Get them here.

Coded Matter(s) is supported by the Creative Industries Fund NL, De
Brakke Grond and other partners.