[spectre] "Les Basiques : Le Design d'Interaction" by Luca Marchetti and Emanuele Quinz

Annick Bureaud bureaud at altern.org
Wed Sep 25 12:30:21 CEST 2013

Dear Spectrites,

For those of you who read French, I have the great pleasure
to announce the publication of our new title in the Basiques
series that you can access for free online.

"Les Basiques : Le Design d'Interaction" by Luca Marchetti
and Emanuele Quinz with contributions by Anna Bernagozzi,
ENSAD Paris ; Christophe Tallec, Experientia (Mark
Vanderbeeke et Joes Voels), Torino Italy ; Nicolas Gaudron,
Virginia Cruz, IDSL Paris ; Intersezioni (Luca Buttafava et
Alessandro Confalonieri), Milano, Italy with the editorial
support of Lucie Wullschleger.

Hypermedia Book, Les Basiques Series, Leonardo/Olats,
uploaded September 2013
Book Series Director: Annick Bureaud

This publication has been supported by the French Ministry
of Culture and Communication

http://www.olats.org/livresetudes/basiques/designinteraction/basiquesDI.php

Enjoy !

Best