[spectre] ( nula ) new filecast: 56565 lost identity. mp3, 10 minutes.

ll ll at detritus.net
Thu Sep 26 22:48:37 CEST 2013

56565 lost identity

“The man who had lost his identity card remained silent and thoughtful for a few minutes, then said, ‘I have troubled you. Still, if it’s no problem, could you please look around and find me an identity card of someone who has died? Is that possible?’” Mahmud Dowlatabadi,  The Mirror

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56565
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56565-lost-identity

56550 maramureş

Field. A summertime journey this year, into the northern marches of Romania where it joins the Ukraine, yielded a number of rustic experiences. Come along amid the dawn insects, barking dogs, rattling mountain funiculars, bell-bedecked goats, crowing cocks, singing women — and more besides.

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56550
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56550-maramureş

---

all filecasts: http://nula.cc/list