[spectre] StratoFyzika open source research crowdfunding

Alessandra Leone ale at impensabile.org
Thu Jan 9 13:20:48 CET 2014

Hi everybody.

StratoFyzika is a collective creating movement-based interactive audiovisual performances.

We are three artists of various backgrounds; each representing one “stratum” of our complex perception: audio, visual and movement layer.

We use the laws of physics (Fyzika) as a metaphorical way of explaining material states from the realms of imagination, emotions and spirit.

We research audio, visuals, interactive technologies and movement to achieve an aesthetic and sensorial experience in live performance.

We  choreograph digital media together with human performers.

-

We launched a crowdfunding to get economical support for our next 4 weeks research about interplay between physical movement, acoustics and lights/images through the use of wearable interactive technologies, using wearable technologies.

The material and outcome of the research will  be shared  Open(Source) to contribute to an ongoing discussion about new modes of creation and performance and, eventually, to a new form of live art work.

If you think our work is valuable, help us sharing it and/or,  if you can, contribute.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/stratofyzika

-
STRATOFYZIKA PERFORMANCE GROUP
-