[spectre] DYSELXIA VII_You own it, it builds you//Hands on workshop for DIY modular systems//25-26th.01.14 Berlin ://r-aw.cc

II pin at r-aw.cc
Tue Jan 21 16:18:43 CET 2014

DYSELXIA VII
You own it, it builds you
Hands on workshop for DIY modular systems

NUL /  Cotheniusstr. 5, D-10407 Berlin
Date: 25-26th January. 2014 from 12h.
Duration: 2 Independent days (~7 hours/day)

Max Participants: 11
Target of Participants: interested in analog synthesis, modular synth, experimentation, DIY, performance, sound.
Leaders: Befaco.org
Language: English / Spanish
Material Costs: NO workshop Fee, just Pay the kits you build.
Kit includes PCB, all electronic parts, white/silver 2mm thick cnc cut aluminum front panel + knobs
Location: / Cotheniusstrasse 5, D-10407 Berlin
Required skills: No previous experience in electronics required; Interest and patience.
Required materials: Fine tip soldering iron less than 25W (if possible)

Registration: pin at r-aw.cc
Befaco system: Eurorack, banana and minijack compatible
http://befaco.org

New modules AVAILABLE: Probabilistic Burst Generator "Machine-gun trigger processor”, instrument interface (AKA I²).
Selective envelope follower +envelope re-generator + gate extractor.Slope generator 2 Based on Buchla 281 with faders an a new "Gate repeat" function.
Crush delay Full CV PT2399 delay with Lo-fi capability. Dual Atenuverter. VC ADSR Full CV Lin/log envelope.
2A Power supply+Power bus 2 amp power supply + regulated active bus.
BF22 Dual filter Based on MS20 + VC resonance. Mixer simple 4 channel mixer.Sample and hold + Lag processor. Joystick controller.

////////////////
Next ://r-aw.cc workshops / exhibitions / lectures:
27th January A.H.D Open Working process /exhibition Haus der Kulturen der Welt berlin, DE
31st January - pnode Radial: radio frequency jamming device presentation & building session http://r-aw.cc/radial Registration: pin at r-aw.cc . Material costs: 45 €

you receive this mail because you was previously in any of our workshops, have signed to our mailing list or have been parti of some of the events curated by  ://r-aw.cc.
If You want to unsubscribe from this mails just reply with a  NO.
Thanks in advance

://R
http://r-aw.cc
http://nulo.cc