[spectre] Re: [artnchat] autonomy (im)possible in the shadow of radical-openness?

ahanon aha at aharonic.net
Sun Jun 1 10:51:01 CEST 2014

Hoyas and a good sunday to all!

A few updates of shadow-spots from friday-saturday:
http://narcissus.artileri.net/node/130942
http://narcissus.artileri.net/node/130926
http://narcissus.artileri.net/node/130986
http://narcissus.artileri.net/node/131013
http://narcissus.artileri.net/node/131025

More, and perhaps less obvious ones will come online later..

Cheers and all the bests!

aharon
xx