[spectre] Welcome to the solstice and rhythms operation?

ahanon aha at aharonic.net
Fri Jun 20 10:58:32 CEST 2014

Hiyas!

Hope this finds you all pretty well indeed!

Today, or rather tonight, apparently, is the solstice. As part of an on
going conversations about Rhythms in general, Being rhythms to be more
specific, and perhaps Rhythm oriented ontology to be more exact:
( http://aharonic.net/roo/about-roo-discussions/ )

Full details about today's solstice and rhythms operation:
http://arty.li/ZQ4

.....We are doing a conversational operation that will begin its search
from being middle, median, balanced.
How is it to Be a middle? A rhythm of balance, a median frequency, and so
on..

Come and join us via mumble* (http://digihub.org.uk/mumbleio/)

Every middle of the 12 hour clock (BST-
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/uk/london )
Starting today (20.06.14) at 12.00noon(bst) to tomorrow's (sat. 21.06.14)
12.00noon(bst) -

And lets get, errr, balanced?
How is it to be a well balanced frequency on Bach's string?
Or a middle of a balanced broom on your finger?

We'll begin the search from there.. As a search, perhaps only its own
entrainment and desires can have a clue as to other stuff it will link
with?

Cheers and all the bests!!

Aharon
xx

* About mumble
THe suggestion is to use mumble for the voice connection.
Hopefully its cool with people. If there are other suggestions - please do
reply.
Updates will be emailed and posted on:
http://arty.li/ZQ4