[spectre] DIY SYNTH SUMMER SCHOOL/ Tuesdays Jul - Aug/ Emitter19 Studio Alt Treptow Berlin

Oskoff noishx at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 18:12:13 CEST 2014

DIY SYNTH SUMMER SCHOOL/ Tuesdays Jul - Aug/ Emitter19 Studio Alt Treptow
Berlin

This eight days workshop is focused on the sound experimentation using some
of the main CMOS 40XX integral circuits . During the workshop we will know
the basic electronic components and we will learn to read schematics
circuits. The aim of the workshop is to explore the creative possibilities
of the electronic circuits and make mini synthesizers and sequencers.
No previous knowledge is required.

Contents:
-Analog synth / logical gates
-FM & AM modulation
-Patters generator /sequencer

When? Tuesdays from July to August
from 16:00 to 20:00
Where? Emitter19 Studios Kiefholz Str. 19 Alt-Treptow
Fee: 68 euros ( 4 sessions - Material included)
How do I register? send an e-mail to constanzapinap at gmail.com or
noishx at gmail.com
What the participants should bring? Solder, nippers, 9 volt battery and one
funny box for your synthesizer!
Language: English & Spanish
more Info: constanzapinap at gmail.com or noishx at gmail.com

http://jaguar.hotglue.me/