[spectre] the return of the network commons

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Nov 3 15:36:56 CET 2014

Hi Armin,

Thanks for sharing this -- we will read this with great interest as
active participants in this culture ourselves.

wishing you well.

marc

--->

A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood -
proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)

Other reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield – online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
intersections of art, technology and social change.
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery – Finsbury Park (London).
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield