[spectre] ( nula ) new filecast: 56968 a warning. mp3, 9 minutes.

ll ll at detritus.net
Wed Nov 5 22:48:46 CET 2014

56968 a warning

“The conviction of its substantial, tangible reality is now so
overwhelming that later, when I wake up, I have the impression that I
have just left a state of true perception, and everything I see after
opening my eyes seems hazy and unreal.”

http://nula.cc/56968
http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56968-a-warning

56953 excursus

Our tireless habit of trawling like magpies leaves us a trove of
disconnected fragments of unclear usefulness. Combined with the feverish
symptoms of our imagination’s labors, they elicit continents of bleak
emptiness, dark harbors, burst tensions, moments of quiet violence, and
even love. We find solace in these digressions.

http://nula.cc/56953
http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56953-excursus

---
all filecasts: http://nula.cc/list