[spectre] DIY modular synth workshop

Sus Garcia susannagg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 20:00:49 CET 2014

Hi Spectres,

There's a DIY modular synth workshop coming up next weekend at the London Hackspace.

DIY modular synth workshop

Venue: London Hackspace, E2 9DY
Dates: 29 November 2014 - 30 November 2014
Price: Just pay for the kits you build

Modular synth workshop at the London Hackspace. Two days hands-on workshop lead by Barcelona-based synth makers Befaco.org
Dates: 29th and 30th November, 12am to ~8pm

Location: 447 Hackney Rd, London E2 9DY

Hands on workshop: build your own synth modules on eurorack format. We provide all the necessary components to build your device from scratch. Each participant builds her/his own machine during the workshop.

Target audience: People interested in analog synthesis, modulars, experimentation, DIY, performance, sound.

Language: English / Spanish

Material Costs: NO Fee, just pay for the kits you build. Kits include PCB and all electronic parts.

Required skills: interest and patience. No previous experience in electronics is necessary.

Required materials: Fine tip soldering iron less than 25w, if possible (we’ve got spares ones if you need one).

Participants can choose to build any of the Befaco modules that are available.

List of kits and prices: http://musichackspace.org/diy-modular-synth-workshop-29th-and-30th-novem...

Befaco is a Synth DIY/open hardware platform focussed on designing modules and organizing modular synth workshops regularly in Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin and London.

Please register via workshops at musichackspace.org

We are happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks.

Susanna Garcia
@sus_mtf

Music Hackspace Workshops