[spectre] Arts Council adds new gagging clause to NPO contracts

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Mon Sep 22 23:39:57 CEST 2014

that's not the half of it!
all sanctioned art institutions misappropriate public funds
as a matter of course: this is what they're about!
what's worse is that their subsidized tyranny
usually/effectively precludes other
informal/personal/vital venues...
despicable/official corruption
that validated artist-victims are too cowardly to oppose

/:b