[spectre] Fwd: OPEN CALL […] IN RESIDENCY - ZK/U, Berlin

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Wed Apr 15 19:42:32 CEST 2015

Datum: 	Wed, 15 Apr 2015 17:58:48 +0200
Von: 	Samuel Kalika | ZK/U Berlin <sk at zku-berlin.org>

Dear ZK/U friends and partners,

We would like to inform you that the Center for Art and Urbanistics
(ZK/U) currently releases an open call with the following deadline:
*June 14th, 2015*

The programme is open to brave, curious, artists in their field, working
  on the edge of their practice. Please see the attached guidelines. We
would be thankful if you could send this information along to your
partners and colleagues with matching profiles and practice, who might
be interested in doing a residency at ZK/U.

Warm regards,

Samuel Kalika and the ZK/U team.

—

*[…] IN RESIDENCY - ZK/U OPEN CALL*

In the context of its research and residency program, ZK/U offers a
‘living & work’ space for artists, scholars and practitioners working in
the fields of urban research, geography, anthropology, urbanism,
architecture and the humanities.
*
**ZK/U Residency concept and investigation lines*:
http://www.zku-berlin.org/concept/

*Application Process*: http://www.zku-berlin.org/apply/
*Deadline: June 14th, 2015*

*KEYWORDS*
CROSS-CONTEXTUAL CONVERSATIONS, STREET FURNITURE, IMAGINATIVE ECONOMIES,
SELF-SUBSISTANCE, URBAN FARMING, PUBLIC SPACE INTO DIGITAL REALM

—
*ZK/U - Zentrum für Kunst und Urbanistik*
KUNSTrePUBLIK e.V.
Siemensstrasse, 27, 10551 Berlin
www.zku-berlin.org <http://www.zku-berlin.org>