[spectre] Audiolats, Leonardo/Olats Sound Bites Series on Creative Distubrance

Annick2 abureaud at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 17:45:17 CET 2015

Dear Spectrites,

It is with great pleasure that we are launching Audiolats,
the Leonardo/Olats sound bites series on Creative
Disturbance, the international, multilingual network and
podcast platform supporting collaboration among the arts,
sciences, and new technologies communities initiated by
Leonardo/Isast at UT Dallas.

Audiolats (http://olats.org/audiolats/audiolats.php)
Creative Disturbance (http://creativedisturbance.org/)

With the ambition to be at the intersection of sound
creation and publication, Audiolats proposes three kinds of
soundcasts:
"Meeting ...", in which an artist, a scientist, a curator or
any other creative mind shares his or her researches and ideas;
"Milestone Works", in wich the person details an artwork in
the field of art, science, technology that he or she
considers a milestone;
"Meaning?", in which the person gives his or her definition
of a notion, a concept or a research field.

Enjoy our first podcasts and stay tuned for the coming ones!
Those ones are in French, some others will be in English

Annick Bureaud