[spectre] Mutliversal OUT Of Order(ly) - festival and workshops

wallace wallace at autistici.org
Wed Jan 7 16:10:10 CET 2015

http://www.multiversal.eu/outoforder
http://www.multiversal.eu/OOOM
http://www.multiversal.eu/OOOP

MULTIVERSAL presents OUT OF ORDER as part of Vorspiel 2015 by
Transmediale and CTM.

MOVEMENT IMPROVISATION MEETS NON-MUSIC

What is the limit and what is the error? What is the connection between
them in our space, relationships, movement and life?
Going over the limit can be a recognition of the error?
Is the movement of the body a way to escape from the static urban system?

We are welcoming people from all kind of backgrounds that are interested
in exchange, trial and error, playing, working and improvising
individually and as a group within a constant change of musical environment.
The classes begin from sensing the body itself somatically, then uses
simple improvisation proposals to brings awareness to the spacetime we
are moving through. It aims to "Find The Most Open Question" that can
open a space for protagonists from truly diverse backgrounds to
communicate and play together.
It also aims to explore performance as something involving both action
and reception.

WORKSHOP 1 :
DECIDING ON IMPULSES (David Bloom & Rebekka Böehme)
We will offer communication methods in various spaces, between music and
movement, by focusing on different states of mind, dynamics, body
energies, transformation into other qualities and limitation.
We will experiment with action, reaction and interaction by working
alone, in couples or as one group.
https://bragetormanen.wordpress.com/
http://davidbloom.info/

Wednesday, 14th
10 am - 1 pm
Thursday, 15th
10 am - 1 pm

WORKSHOP 2 :
ORDINARY VERSUS EXTRAORDINARY MOVEMENT (Furutani Michiyasu & Lysandre
Coutu-Sauvé)
We will focus on ordinary and extraordinary movement within
communication in space, between movers, movers and musicians as well as
movers and objects. Also we will explore how to weave fragment of
movements together into a coherent story which will affect others.
http://sieteydos.tumblr.com/
http://vimeo.com/lysandre

Wednesday, 14th
2 pm - 5 pm
Thursday, 15th
2 pm - 5 pm

Please, bring one of your favorite objects with you.
*
For both workshops feel free to bring your instruments.
Also bring shoes and preferably knee pads.

Registration required / 1 day 45€ / 2 days 80 €
subscribe multimultiversal at gmail.com subject:workshops deadline for
subscription: 12.01.2015
ALTES FINANZAMT : Schönstedtstraße 7 - EG Neukölln 12043 Berlin U7
Rathaus Neukölln (Exit Schönstedtstraße)