[spectre] (forgot the link, sorry) New podcast: Fatima El-Tayeb. Deleted scenes. On German hip-hop, the queer of color notion and other issues

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:59:16 CEST 2015

*(forgot the link, sorry) New podcast: Fatima El-Tayeb. Deleted scenes*

We dig up some unreleased fragments of the interview with Fatima El-Tayeb
<http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/fatima-el-tayeb/capsula> that we were unable
to include the first time around.

http://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/eliminades-fatima-el-tayeb/capsula

*Timeline*
00:03 Change the whole story: the Haitian revolution vs the French
revolution
02:59 Reparation and recognition
04:25 The problematic of our notion of linear time
07:51 Hip-hop and queer of color
10:07 The German hip-hop band Islamic Force
10:52 9/11: the rise of islamophobia and other side-effects
12:18 Unravelling different stories through archives
13:44 The first hip-hop song recorded in Germany

And:

If you enjoy this podcast, you may also dig: this interview with Cleméntine
Deliss, exdirector of the Weltkultur Museum in Frankfurt (featuring music
by Ben Vida) http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/clementine-deliss/capsula