[spectre] Help Video Pool Win $10000 by Donating Today

Melentie Pandilovski melentie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:00:58 CEST 2015

During the month of June every dollar you donate to Video Pool Media
Arts Centre through The Great Canadian Giving Challenge qualifies us
to win a prize of $10000! The more you give, the more chances we have!

The Great Canadian Giving Challenge is a new initiative from
CanadaHelps and GIV3, the co-founders of GivingTuesday Canada.

Video Pool relies on you, our members and supporters, to achieve our
goals of promoting, exhibiting and aiding in the creation of all forms
of media art.

We know there is a vibrant community of people in Manitoba and across
Canada who value innovative, boundary pushing experimentation in
video, sound, computing, biotech and emerging technology art. Video
Pool exists for this community. From our beginnings 32 years ago as an
exclusively video art based organization, we have evolved, along with
artists and technology to explore the widening field of media arts. In
addition to professional video equipment our artists now have access
to state of the art sound recording and mixing facilities, a place to
explore art related programming, physical computing & other
electronics in our Open Lab and a venue to discuss and present bio art
projects through our recently formed Bio Art Chapter. Our public and
most often free, exhibitions, screenings, talks and symposiums strive
to present a diverse mixture of local, national and international,
emerging and established, artists and thinkers that address the
spectrum of what media art is today and what it may become.

We recognize that there are a lot of worthy causes and wonderful
organizations out there in need of support. However, if media art is a
particular passion of yours, if you want Video Pool to continue to
provide the production, education, distribution and exhibition
opportunities to artists that we do, please consider a donation. Any
amount, no matter how small, is highly valued.

DONATE NOW

Finally, we would like to express our gratitude to all of our recent
donors and volunteers. You are all amazing!

http://www.videopool.org/help-video-pool-win-10000-by-donating-today/

________________________
Dr. Melentie Pandilovski
Director