[spectre] 19th but not yet if a23 ? (??)

if aha at aharonic.net
Thu Mar 19 13:36:13 CET 2015

Hiyas!

Clouds hidden sky here, less so there, and hope this finds you all on
memorable waves.

Am almost kind of there at the Hundred Years Gallery on 13 Pearson Street.

Will pass by Gassworks gallery to make some waves from another shut
gallery, just for fun really..
Then, further up the A23 and linked road ripples, will do more bus stops
interval skateboarding sessions. (Mind, passing by the City so could be
interesting linking with a few tied up and suited tight people
sequences..)

The popup digital gallery will be in the Hundred Years Gallery by 17.00ish.

Anyone from here coming?

I think perhaps it might be an idea to do some skateboarding sessions
while waiting in the gallery for the opening tonight.. Its another kind of
an interval from being in between, no?
In this wave, the waiting is not for the bus/train/plane etc. - but
another kind of an occurrence.. Though being in an in be6tween culturally
Accepted sequence, ie a gallery, I think there might be more of a russian
doll sense. eg, waiting in between that is an interval in between an
interval in between - and so on..
However, it could be argued that a similar sense might be in a transport
stop, based on moving between places..

Well - just a current consideration..

Later tonight at the Hundred Years Gallery?

From
19.00ish
An opening of:
http://www.hundredyearsgallery.com/exhibition-the-happening/

The Happening showcases the works of seven artists from Chelsea College of
Arts and Design. This exhibition examines the participation of the
audience in many levels at the same time displaying a cross of a variety
of disciplines and themes.

**

Cheers and many ciaos ;)

>if-aha(?)non<