[spectre] ( nula ) new filecast: 57105 turning point. mp3, 10 minutes.

Lloyd Dunn ll at detritus.net
Tue Mar 24 13:59:39 CET 2015

57105 turning point

“Are you asking me the way?”
“Yes,” I said, “since I can’t find it myself.”
“Give it up! Give it up!” said he, and then turned with a
sudden jerk, like someone who wanted to be alone with his laughter.

http://nula.cc/57105 <http://nula.cc/57105>
http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57105-turning-point <http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57105-turning-point>
57080 sentinel

1. Sonified weather data from the city of Philadelphia. 2. Magnetic
spectrum data of a so-called ‘singing comet.’ 3. ESA launch of a
Sentinel satellite, altered. 4. Field recording of distant bells as
heard from the Betlemy neighborhood of Tbilisi.

http://nula.cc/57080 <http://nula.cc/57080>
http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57080-sentinel <http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57080-sentinel>
---
all filecasts: http://nula.cc/list <http://nula.cc/list>