[spectre] Interested in artistic research on SPACE and TIME?

PoolPlay - artistic research on SPACE and TIME PoolPlay at ar2com.de
Thu May 14 10:40:13 CEST 2015

Dear creatives, architects, musicians, dancers,
and artists!

Dear friends,

it seems that interdisciplinary and artistic
research is not only a lot of fun, but also brings
some innovation! We are happy to be part of that
movement and have a little update for you.

To read our update online you can visit this link:
Interested in artistic research on SPACE and TIME?
(http://poolplay.eu/?lang=en&emtrck=NTAwN3w1NWJlZWU1MmJlYzZkNzgyNTI1ZjFmZDN8aHR0cDovL3Bvb2xwbGF5LmV1L25ld3NsZXR0ZXJzL2NhbGxfcG9vbHBsYXlfMjAxNS8%2FbGFuZz1lbg%3D%3D)

PoolPlay, the interdisciplinary summer academy
with artistic research on SPACE and TIME, invites
you to explore a bit its universe. Some of you
already know our Pecha Kucha from 2012 but at the
ifac.me (http://www.ifac.me) (international
festival of art and construction) last year in
Covarrubias, Spain, we made a new one –
featuring some of the PoolPlayers of our workshop
“Against the Current to the Source”
there. We think it reflects a lot on WHAT could
happen during PoolPlay.

In September 2014 we made a series of
BlindPoolDatePlays in the empty but mostly covered
swimming pool of the Hotel Sole Paradiso. Since we
are still keen on NOT publishing too much about
what happens during PoolPlay – because one
never knows what will happen at the next one
(http://poolplay.eu/application/) – we
simply published some fotos and videos to be
understood as appetizers and openers for more
PoolPlays!

If all that sounds somehow interesting to you, you
can downlaod our INFOpdf
(http://www.poolplay.eu/PoolPlay_info.pdf).

We hope to hear from you, here, there or in the
pool,

the PoolPlayMakers

—

PoolPlay - artistic research on SPACE and TIME

an interdisciplinary summer academy by ar2com

with the PoolPlayMakers Jula-Kim Sieber dwb and
Maximilian Lösch

You have received this message because you
subscribed to our newsletter or you know one of
the PoolPlayMakers. If you want to unsubscribe or
change the list: visit this link
 http://poolplay.eu/?lang=en&emunsub=NTAxMHw1NWJlZWU1MmJlYzZkNzgyNTI1ZjFmZDM%3D
(http://poolplay.eu/?lang=en&emtrck=NTAwN3w1NWJlZWU1MmJlYzZkNzgyNTI1ZjFmZDN8aHR0cDovL3Bvb2xwbGF5LmV1Lz9sYW5nPWVu'>PoolPlay