[spectre] New podcast: Clémentine Deliss. Deleted scenes #post-ethnographic #post-colonialism

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 11:58:03 CEST 2015

*New podcast: Clémentine Deliss. Deleted scenes*

We dig up some unreleased fragments of  the interview with  Clémentine
Deliss <http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/clementine-deliss/capsula> (Director
of the Weltkulturen Museum in Frankfurt) that we were unable to include the
first time around.

Link:
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/clementine-deliss-deleted-scenes/capsula

*Timeline*

*00:02  *The importance of the backstage area
*03:54 *A sick Museum can not be healed from within
*06:38 *The blind spot of colonialist past
*11:18 *A look into the landscape of ethnographic Museums

The interview can be found here:
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/clementine-deliss/capsula

Enjoy