Symposium "reality <re:coded>" in Dieburg, Nov 13/14, 2015
Breitsameter, Sabine, Prof.
sabine.breitsameter at h-da.de
Tue Nov 10 23:46:07 CET 2015
Where: Dieburg, Museum Schloss Fechenbach, Eulengasse 8
When: Nov 13 (15.00-19.30h) - Nov 14, (10.15 a.m. - 6 p.m.).
An interdisciplinary symposium by Hochschule Darmstadt/Faculty of Media
In cooperation with Museum Schloss Fechenbach
* Malcolm Levy (Vancouver): Art in the Age of Synthesis (Fr, Nov 13, 16.00h)
* Monika Fleischmann (Berlin): We call it Knowledge Arts (Sa, Nov 14, 14.15h)
Further lectures by
* Arjen Mulder (NL), How digital media are changing our concept of beauty (Nov 13, 17.15h)
* Barry Truax (CDN), Soundscape Composition as Context-based Creation (Nov 13, 18.15h)
* Michelle Bunn (USA/D), The other habit of listening: Hearing real virtuality (Nov 14, 10.00h)
* Michael Iber (A), A Breeze of Familiarity - musicized images of music (Nov 14, 10.20h)
* Christoph Sladeczek (D), Object-Based Sound Production (Nov 14, 10.50h)
* Thorsten Greiner (D), The digital expansion of Staedel Museum (Nov. 14, 15.30h)
* Klaus Schüller (D), Recode your senses. The smartphone as a tool for aesthetic education (Nov 14, 15.50h)
Part of the symposium is also a presentation of 3D sound compositions.
Conference Chair: Sabine Breitsameter.
Co-Chairs are Michael Iber and Klaus Schüller.
The symposium is part oft he exhibition StadtLandFluss <re:coded> at Museum Schloss Fechenbach (29 Oct – 22 Nov, 2015). Conference Language is English.
You can reach the beautiful historical Museum Schloss Fechenbach by public transport (train station: Dieburg, bus station: Dieburg Post). There are numerous conniptions via Darmstadt, Hanau, Buchschlag. Check: www.bahn.de
Thanks for support to Hessische Film- und Medienakademie hFMA, SEC Veranstaltungstechnik, Darmstadt Freifunk.
Program is subject to change.
Admission is free.
Prof. Sabine Breitsameter
Sound und Medienkultur
Head of Program Master International Media Cultural Work (from 2016)
Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences
Faculty of Media
Max Planck-Str. 2
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SPECTRE