[spectre] Ampliative Art Manifesto

Geert Lovink geert at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 4 12:57:03 CEST 2015

From: ampliativeart at gmail.com

Ampliative Art is an empowering, self-sustaining art procedure which will work through a crowd-build and decentralized web platform. Its purpose is to foster dynamics of involvement and provide art actors around the world with alternatives to the art market and its inequalities, basing on a set of ethico-social and cooperative principles such as equity, inclusion and plurality.

Without further ado, I include here the link to the Ampliative Art Manifesto website, which consists of three sections: Introduction, Manifesto and Questions (which is where the various concepts used are clarified and some questions regarding the project are specified).

www.ampliativeart.org

I would only add that, given your contributions to alternative economies and critical digital culture, your signature on the manifesto or any criticism, collaboration or dissemination you want to contribute to the development of Ampliative Art would be more than welcome.

I’m open to all kind of proposals.

Sincerely,

Adrian Onco