[spectre] post democratic fashion

hello | florian kuhlmann hello at floriankuhlmann.com
Tue Oct 20 23:23:02 CEST 2015

#postinternet #fashion for a #postdemocratic #society.

sometimes it can help to accept the unacceptable, so you are able to externalize the results of your observations and thinkings and bring these to your surface. being affirmative this way, doesnt make life-things easier but at least it reduces the inner intellectual confusions.
remind yourself and the world around you, to our democratic history and to our postdemocracy contemporarrararyry.
its simple. keeping the things that matter in our mind can help us to build a better future on a better fundament.

this is 2015 and this is the shift.
this is fashion and this is postdemocracy.
and.
this is the politcs of art.

#netart #fashion #postdemocracy #shifters #postinternet #futurevision

#SHIFTERS #EDITION_BRD

http://www.floriankuhlmann.com/en/2015/shifters/