[spectre] Banter With Corporate Governance, or, like, Neoliberal Lulz (at Carroll/Fletcher).

furtherfield furtherfielder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 10:56:48 CEST 2016

Sorry for any cross posting...

Banter With Corporate Governance, or, like, Neoliberal Lulz (at
Carroll/Fletcher).

Review by Nicole Sansone.

Constant Dullaart, Femke Herregraven, Émilie Brought & Maxime Marion, and
Jennifer Lyn Morone. Showed at the Carroll/Fletcher Gallery 12 February – 2
April 2016.

The Neoliberal political economy has been particularly adept at
transcribing our corporeality and its affects into mechanistic laws and
procedures. It's so good, in fact--the story goes--that it's robbed us of
the very thing it charges us for. How can we take back the things that are
most intimately ours? Neoliberal Lulz offers a few ideas.

http://www.furtherfield.org/features/reviews/banter-corporate-governance-or-neoliberal-lulz-carrollfletcher