[spectre] The new Digicult is online

Marco Mancuso mk.digicult at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:51:16 CET 2016

Hello people and friends

just a quick announce to let you know that the new Digicult platform is
online. A very hard work come to an end after an incredible struggle with
formats, codes, versions, updates, dungeons and monsters

http://www.digicult.it/

we really hope you'll like the new release, its the third in 12 years: we
(me, the editorial staff and all the Digicult Network) also hope you will
support and help us to spread the word as you ever did in the past, because
we work with no funds from any institutions or companies, it is neither
public nor private. All contents are open and freely available, because we
trust in open culture and p2p sharing. So we really need the small help of
everybody to continue our activities

all the best and greetings from Milan
Marco Mancuso

DIGICULT