[spectre] 100 Years Aida Carballo - Utrecht - Cervantes Institute - Talk Dan Arenzon

dan arenzon dan at danarenzon.com
Wed Jun 15 21:01:45 CEST 2016

Dear Spectres

For those around Utrecht I am pleased to announce:

100 years Aida Carballo: Self-Portrait with Biography

A cult artist, a teacher of hundreds and a mentor to many,
she was born in Buenos Aires on the outskirts of an art market that decides who we know and who we must ignore,
but in this case, her magic prevails.
On the 100th anniversary of her birth, this exhibition shares the intimate and private writings behind her masterpiece Autorretrato con autobiografía (Self-portrait with Autobiography).

Talk and Opening Friday july 1st 7 PM
Cervantes Institute
Domplein 3 3512 JC Utrecht

Press page http://aida.danarenzon.com