[spectre] LOVED ONES

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Tue Mar 8 15:03:07 CET 2016

House and lot for sale 150 sqm.
3 bedroom
2 T&B
1 garage
1 dirty kitchen
spacious laundry area
100% flood free
near waltermart, St. Scholasticas Academy, 24hr convenience store,
walking distance to public school, church, tricycle terminal

----

LOVED ONES

6 pages: one real estate ad, one email message

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KKBZOO6

----

My Friend, Someone close to you wants you to spend at least
the next five years of your life behind bars. He has
reported you to our organization and I am the one assigned
to follow you up to gather more evidences against you.
Attached to this email is a copy of the person's audio
recording against you. Your name was mentioned eleven times
in this recorded conversation, check if you can recognise
the person's voice.

What I require is that you create a new email address which
will be used for our further correspondence. Use your mobile
phone number to text me your newly created email address on
this number: +66928711125. The phone line is secured and
cannot be traced by our organization or any other law
enforcement agent. I know my reason for disclosing this
important information to you at this time. Upon receiving
your text, I will tell you who I am, our organization and
what next you are to do.

You are to note the following and observe them, contrary to
these, you will never hear from me again.

1. You are not to reply me on this email address. 2. You are
not to call me on the above given number for any reason. 3.
You are to text only your newly created email address to me.
4. The newly created email address must be used just for the
both of us alone 4. If you know the voice in the recorded
message, never approach the person until I tell you to. 5.
You must not disclose anything relating to this information
to another person.

Having read and understood what I have said, you are to now
create a new email address and send it to me by text through
your mobile phone number. I am waiting. Yours sincerely,
Agent Feather.

---

LOVED ONES
$5 includes mp3 file