[spectre] Recordings of the FEAT panel at Ars Electronica available online !

Annick2 anikburo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 14:40:12 CET 2016

Dear  Spectrites,

You could not come to the FEAT panel at Ars Electronica but
you are interested in this art-science collaboration
european project ?

We are pleased to bring you the recordings of that day with
the presentations of Anna Dumitriu, Vicky Isley & Paul Smith
from Boredomresearch, Evelina Domnitch & Dmitry Gelfand,
Miha Turšič & George Beckett, Ruth Jarman from Semiconductor
and Kerstin Ergenzinger together with the final round-table
with Ralph Dum (EC), Luis Miguel Girão (EC, Artshare), Špela
Petrič (artist), Erich Prem (eutema), Andrea Wald (Austrian
Research Promotion Fund) and Thorsten Schumm (nuClock).
http://www.featart.eu/index.php?id=40

For those of you that prefers reading, the text from the
roundtable can be downloaded on this page :
http://www.featart.eu/index.php?id=41
You will find it under the title : "Third Workshop Result
Paper" (yeah ... we like bureaucratic wording !)

FEAT is a project Co-funded by the European Union
Project website : http://featart.eu/

Best
Annick