[spectre] ( nula.cc ) new and recent filecasts: 57711 syzygy. mp3, 10 minutes.

editor at nula.cc editor at nula.cc
Sat Nov 19 22:00:22 CET 2016

57711 syzygy

I dream of a film-noir cityscape as if Fritz Lang had directed with de
Chirico as his set designer. Hounded in its streets, I am chased, I am
nabbed. The full moon is at periapsis. In the dead of night I awaken to
find its pale blue light shining hard on my face through the open
curtains.

http://nula.cc/57711
https://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57711-syzygy

--
57690 evanescence

We listen as a failing fluorescent tube in a hotel bathroom somewhere
struggles against time to keep the mercury vapor glowing as its cathode
undergoes its final moments. The recording is passed through a number of
convolutions, making it a poignant swan song for an age of excited
gasses.

http://nula.cc/57690
https://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57690-evanescence

--
57680 vigil
http://nula.cc/57680

--
57160 imereti
photographs from the imereti region of georgia

--
57135 convergence
peformance documentation

--