[spectre] ( nula ) new filecast: 57690 evanescence. mp3, 10 minutes.

editor at nula.cc editor at nula.cc
Sun Oct 30 02:40:17 CEST 2016

57690 evanescence

We listen as a failing fluorescent tube in a hotel bathroom
somewhere struggles against time to keep the mercury vapor
glowing as its cathode undergoes its final moments. The
recording is passed through a number of convolutions, making
it a poignant swan song for an age of excited gasses.

http://nula.cc/57690
https://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57690-evanescence

.
57680 vigil

Warily we watch as a re-alignment slowly takes form, first
noted only in our peripheral vision, but lately much
hardened as it comes into focus. A harbinger of an
unsettling period to come, unknowable, with an incipient
sense of promise, hand-in-hand with its mischievous twin,
dread.

http://nula.cc/57680
https://soundcloud.com/nulacc/57680-vigil

---