[spectre] 1st publication and application open for 2017

PoolPlay - artistic research on SPACE and TIME PoolPlay at ar2com.de
Tue Apr 18 06:43:22 CEST 2017

Dear creatives, architects, musicians, dancers,
and artists!

Dear friends,

To read our update online you can visit this link:
1st publication and application open for 2017
(http://poolplay.eu/?lang=en&emtrck=MTAzNjh8NTViZWVlNTJiZWM2ZDc4MjUyNWYxZmQzfGh0dHA6Ly9wb29scGxheS5ldS9uZXdzbGV0dGVycy8xc3QtcHVibGljYXRpb24tYW5kLWFwcGxpY2F0aW9uLW9wZW4tZm9yLTIwMTcvP2xhbmc9ZW4%3D)

The interdisciplinary summer academy PoolPlay
opens its pool for the 6th time to research
artistically on SPACE and TIME. Within a creative
workflow of one week starting at the lovely
mountains of Dolomites and getting down to the
grounds of the pool we will present on Saturday
2nd of September our research results in form of a
play, a performance, a concert, an exhibition
whatever you, the PoolPlayer /participants of the
workshop/ will create!

PoolPlay will take place from the 28th of August
until the 2nd of September 2017. It’s open
to anyone interested or attracted to architecture,
music and/or dance. Further information you can
find in our PDF online or write us an email.

For its 5th anniversary PoolPlay invited you (and
by the way is still inviting you) to give answers
to the following question: SPACE and TIME of the
Uncertain – how do you relate? You may
download the original version here:
PoolPlayPeoplePaper If you have thoughts on it >
share it [...] PoolPlayPeoplePaper

Please help us spread the word! As an independent
summer academy we depend on the viral effect.

Many thanks in advance,

the PoolPlayMakers

Jula-Kim Sieber dwb / Maximilian Lösch

—

PoolPlay - artistic research on SPACE and TIME

an interdisciplinary summer academy by ar2com

You have received this message because you
subscribed to our newsletter or you know one of
the PoolPlayMakers. If you want to unsubscribe or
change the list: visit this link
 http://poolplay.eu/?lang=en&emunsub=NTAxMHw1NWJlZWU1MmJlYzZkNzgyNTI1ZjFmZDM%3D
(http://poolplay.eu/?lang=en&emtrck=MTAzNjh8NTViZWVlNTJiZWM2ZDc4MjUyNWYxZmQzfGh0dHA6Ly9wb29scGxheS5ldS9wb29scGxheXBlb3BsZXBhcGVyLz9sYW5nPWVu'>PoolPlayPeoplePaper