[spectre] The W:OW Project in May 2017

Wilfried Agricola de Cologne artvideokoeln at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 07:10:00 CEST 2017

The W:OW Project (We Are One World)
http://wow.engad.org

artvideoKOELN & The New Museum of Networked Art
are happy to present the next WOW screenings in May 2017

*WOW.02 / Brazil *- 5-7 May 2017
@ 3rd TimeLine - International VideoArt Festival Belo Horizonte / Brazil

featuring
WOW Russia - Natural Unnatural - curated by Marina Fomeno (Russia)
Indelible Traces - curated by Wilfried Agricola de Cologne
http://wow.engad.org/wow-02-brazil/

*WOW.03 / India *
@ Alliance Francaise du Begale Kolkata - 28 April 2017
@ South Asian Fringe Dharamsala - 5-7 May 2017

featuring
WOW Israel - curated by Ynin Shillo (Israel)
We Will Fail - curated by Wilfried Agricola de Cologne
Art is Indivisible - curated by Wilfried Agricola de Cologne
http://wow.engad.org/wow-03-india/

*WOW.04 / Greece*
@ TWIXTLab Athens - 6-7 May 2017

featuring
No Return - the Refugee Film Collection
curated by Wilfried Agricola de Cologne
http://wow.engad.org/wow-04-greece/

*WOW.05 / Cyprus* - 11-14 May 2017
@ International Motion Festival - Nicosia/Cyprus

featuring
Wake Up - curated by Wilfried Agricola de Cologne
WOW Italy - curated by Mauricio Marco Tozzi (Italy)
http://wow.engad.org/wow-05-cyprus/

The W:OW Project  - We Are One World -  is a global networking project by
Wilfried Agricola de Cologne to be realised between artvideoKOELN, The New
Museum of Networked Art and networking partners from all continents - more
info on http://wow.engad.org/about/

artvideoKOELN - http://artvideo.koeln
The Blog @ The New Museum of Networked Art - http://blog.nmartproject.net

contact: artvideokoeln (at) gmail.com