[spectre] Fwd: A Tribute to Armin Medosch

Shulea shulea at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 31 20:10:49 CEST 2017

Dear spectre, very sorry for mistakenly cc to the list of a working email with Franz xaver of stadtwerkstatt as we finalizing the evening of the tribute to armin which will be part of stwst48x3 event of 48 hours held in association with ars electronica. We hope you who are attending ars next week can join us on this Saturday evening.... And yes, still working out Some details... Organized with Ina and Felix stalder.
Very best
Sl