[spectre] "Canada on Screen" - invitation

Vera Frenkel vfrenkel at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 8 05:42:40 CEST 2017

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

You're warmly invited to the opening of *"Canada on Screen: Installations"*,
a very special exhibition at the TIFF Lightbox Gallery, with works by Stan
Douglas, Rodney Graham, Michael Snow and myself.

This exhibition is special not only because of the four moving-image
artworks brought together for the first time, but because it marks the
closing of the Lightbox Gallery, and the end of an eventful chapter in
TIFF's history.

Whether you come with enthusiasm, regret, or both - we'll look forward
to seeing you on* Thursday, June 15th*,* 7:00 - 9:00 PM *
at the Toronto International Film Festival (*TIFF) Lightbox Gallery,*
*350 King Street West* (corner John Street), Toronto.

And if you're curious about the work and the artists,
we'll be talking on a panel the next day,
*Friday, June 16th,* at 6:30 PM. *Admission FREE !*

(Details ...)
*http://www.tiff.net/events/canada-on-screen-installations-artist-talk/
<http://www.tiff.net/events/canada-on-screen-installations-artist-talk/>*