[spectre] Are We All Addicts Now? An interview with Katriona Beales

Marc.garrett marc.garrett at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:53:37 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Here's an interview with Katriona Beales by Ruth Catlow at Furtherfield.

The interview is taken from the recently published book 'Are We All Addicts Now? Digital Dependence', edited by Vanessa Bartlett and Henrietta Bowden-Jones, Liverpool University Press, 2017, published with their permission, as part of her upcoming exhibition at Furtherfield Gallery.

http://bit.ly/2f1WeYK

Marc Garrett

Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor of Furtherfield.
Art, technology and social change, since 1996
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons in the park
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQhttp://www.furtherfield.org/gallery
Currently writing a PhD at Birkbeck University, London
https://birkbeck.academia.edu/MarcGarrett
Just published: Artists Re:thinking the Blockchain
Eds, Ruth Catlow, Marc Garrett, Nathan Jones, & Sam Skinner
Liverpool Press - http://bit.ly/2x8XlMK