[spectre] 22-9 in DEN HAAG - New Emergences #9 - gender, electronic music and the iron curtain

anne wellmer wellmer at xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 18 11:57:18 CEST 2017

Dear all, we are happy to announce that New Emergences #9 takes place during TodaysArt festival in Den Haag. New Emergences is a lecture and discussion series highlighting the current debates around gender in electronic music.

NEW EMERGENCES NO.9 - gender, electronic music and the iron curtain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

panel

Justyna Banaszczyk
http://todaysart.nl/2017/talks/justyna-banaszczyk/

Svetlana Maraš
http://www.svetlanamaras.com

Lucia Udvardyová
http://todaysart.nl/2017/talks/lucia-udvardyova/

moderator

András Simongáti-Farquhar
http://todaysart.nl/2017/talks/andras-simongati-farquhar/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foyer Theater aan het Spui), Spui 191, Den Haag
Saturday 22 September 2016
16:15 - 18:15
entrance is free

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

more info
http://todaysart.nl/2017/program/new-emergences-gender-electronic-music-and-the-iron-curtain/

facebook event
https://www.facebook.com/events/427974980930242

New Emergences
https://newemergences.wordpress.com

TodaysArt 2017
http://todaysart.nl/2017/

The panel is presented in partnership with New Emergences and in co-curation with Resonate festival, as part of the We are Europe network (supported by the Creative Europe programme of the European Union). The panel is also supported by the SHAPE platform.

New Emergences is supported by the Creative Industries Fund