[spectre] Antw: Re: on Hungary

contact contact at chrisoakley.com
Sun Apr 15 10:00:51 CEST 2018

Heath,
As another UK resident, I'm wondering if you could elidate the examples of your experiences with the UK security services, Particularly the fake bomb in the airport setup and their comments regarding artists?
-Chris

_____________________Chris Oakleywww.chrisoakley.com

-------- Original message --------From: heath bunting <heathbunting at irational.org> Date: 14/04/2018  21:27  (GMT+00:00) To: Alexander Schikowski <alexschiko at web.de> Cc: spec <spectre at mikrolisten.de> Subject: Re: [spectre] Antw: Re:  on Hungary
alexander

> We Easterners imagine, at least we like to believe, that in the western societies, lets stick to the formerly
> mentioned ones: Germany and UK -  freedom of speech, (nearly) independent media (from right wing to left wing media
> which can be purchased in the whole country), (nearly) independent jurisdiction, (nearly) independent educationally
> system (including art academies), (nearly) independent science funding system (including the funding of art),
> independent, does exist, is accepted, appreciated and lived by a majority of citizens.

as an artist in the west [uk], i am denied free travel [banned from USA];
denied state benefits [unemployment money]; denied full access to the
internet [my computers are regularly destroyed]; denied justice [i have
been framed by uk security services as planting a fake bomb in an
airport]; i have had multiple pieces of my artwork permanently destroyed
by uk security services; i have been arrested dozens of times by the uk
police for my artwork; and told by uk security services that they now
consider artists their global primary adversary.

why do you think uk artists enjoy visiting central and eastern european
countries ? i was in Croatia the other week - it was like a paradise for
me - the uk is the most survielled country in the world.

hope all is well

heath